Submission/Guest Blogger Guidelines
All submissions/guest blogger entries will be reviewed and/or edited by the owner of this blog before the entry goes live. Entries must focus on the spirit and nature of this blog. If your entry fails to encompass the blog's vision, your entry will be returned by the blog owner with requests for revisions.
If your entry is used after editing, the blog owner will provide you a copy of the entry for your final review and approval. If your edited entry is acceptable to you and the blog owner, your post will appear in the blog.
The blog owner reserves the right to refuse to publish any submission if, in the blog owner's opinion, it does not support the vision of the blog. Submissions should:
- Be at least 800 words in length
- Be your intellectual property and not a reprint, unless you own the copyright and give permission to reprint
- Be timely, accurate, truthful and unbiased
- Be free of any slander or threats towards people, corporate entities, places or products
- Entry should be in MS word format and sent as an attached file to the email below
You will receive full attribution for your hard work and willingness to share your thoughts and ideas. Please email your blog submissions to, email@example.com.
All submitted comments will be reviewed by the owner of this blog. Comments must focus on the spirit and nature of this blog. If your comment fails to encompass the blog's vision, your comment may be removed without notice by the blog owner.
The blog owner reserves the right to refuse to publish any comment if, in the blog owner's opinion, it does not support the vision of the blog. Therefore, your comment(s) must meet these minimum standards:
- Comment must be your intellectual property and not a reprint
- Comment must be free of any slander or threats towards people, corporate entities, places or products
- Comment must not use any offensive language which is inappropriate for the collegial sharing of ideas regarding our human origins, the information society, or free-thinker issues.
- Comments not directly related to the vision of the blog may be removed without notice. Any such deletion(s) remain the descretion of the blog owner
These posts help support the work of the blog. I review and edit sponsor posts prior to their publication so that they will serve to enlighten the reader and fit into the blog’s vision. All of the products and services offered in sponsor posts support an industry which is in some way is allied to the blog’s content.
Yes, one can view this as shameless commerce and opportunistic capitalism. But you are free to avoid these posts should you wish to not read them.
In terms of full disclosure, I believe you have a right to know that sponsor posts exist for commercial purposes. Regardless of how strongly connected their content is to the blog, they are attempting to motivate you to click on a link or purchase some good or service.
There, I feel better and more honest.